What Should I Expect?
After your initial examination, Dr. Flack or Dr. Shuck will then commence treatment on the affected tooth or teeth. Although a tooth removal may make many patients feel uneasy, rest assured, our doctors are experts. Below is what you can expect during a tooth removal procedure.
- Comfortable tooth removal
- Comfort amenities such as massage pad, pillow, blanket, Bose headphone relaxation
- Performed with computer numbing if desired
- Performed with Nitrous Oxide if desired
- Performed with Oral Sedation if desired
- 3D Tooth Scan diagnosed compared to only 2D
- Bone replacement options available for optimum healing
- Prescription healing rinse available
- Complimentary follow up visit to ensure healing
Follow Up Care and Recovery
Most patients can return to work and their normal daily activities 24-48 hours after their procedure, although each procedure can be different,. Please be sure to ask our staff if you have any particular activities that may be strenuous or out of the ordinary. Normal recovery periods after this procedure can range between a few days to a few weeks depending on the type of strains you have endured. It can take some patients longer to fully recover. To help with the healing process, we always recommend getting as much rest as possible and eating soft food for a few days. Medication will be prescribed to you, and you should always follow the doctor's instructions post-surgery.