Dr. Keith Flack and Dr. Angela Schuck are graduates from the University of Minnesota and are both strong believers that education is a life long journey. In order to continue learning, our doctors travel quite extensively and actively participate in seminars, workshops, symposiums, as well as national & international conventions. Their practice centers on comprehensive dental care with a focus on providing the latest Dental Implant Treatment Options in a modern and comfortable setting.
They believe that, with advances in dental techniques, there is no reason why most people should not be able to keep their natural teeth for a lifetime. Their goal is to work with you to attain this.
Drs. Flack & Schuck are active members of the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Minnesota Dental Association (MDA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Southern District Dental Society (SDDS)
- South Central Dental Study Club (SCDSC)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs, and we look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact our office at tel:(507) 625-0281 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.